Wednesday 7 January 2015

Typical Winter Outing



For me, winter is sometimes hard to come up with good activities to do that don't involve me freezing to death. One option that I always fall back on time and time again is going for a coffee with a friend and then taking a walk down to this pond near where I live. It is very relaxing and when it is sunny it doesn't feel too cold, especially with a hot drink in my hand! 
Feeding the ducks is always a good option too! 
For this outing, I had to make sure that I was warm enough (I am constantly cold, and this is a bigger struggle than you would think) while still trying to look decently put together. I decided on this cargo/faux leather jacket from American Eagle, a thick wool sweater from H&M, my absolutely favourite winter scarf from Topshop, my everyday jeans which are also from American Eagle, and my military inspired boots from Aldo. To top it off, I have my extremely handy bag from Herschel.  
A close up of my scarf. It was such a bargain as well, I got it half off at boxing day sales last year! I hardly ever by anything full price. 

My well-worn Aldo boots.
Lastly, my very practical bag from Herschel. Perfect for lugging around my laptop for either school, or blogging on the go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment